We just had fun doing our first one on one experience with using the thermometer. Now here is the most important part, finishing our experiment work. Our tasks:
- Must not forget to draw the materials we used and the steps we did during the experiment.
- Record all our members’ body temperatures.
- Must not forget to convert the recorded temperatures to degree Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
4. And soon must not forget to get the Average Temperature of the group.
5. And finally identify who got the highest and the lowest body temperature in the group. Once done! Get ready to give your Science Notebook to the teacher!